Wednesday, September 4, 2019

COUNTING HOURS......

Well, this time tomorrow......now counting the  hours.....I WILL be lop-sidded as part of my left boob will be gone  .....AND HOPEFULLY ALL THE CANCER! Some Good news.....my DNA came back negative on me having a Cancer gene to pass on.....good news to the girls in my family.
Can.t believe the many caring people in my life in time of a crisis.  Last night Ken and Brayden gave me a blessing and my neighbor offered one.  Sweet Honh ....brought several meals over for the freezer.....calls and concerns from many......and my sweet girls are so supportive....also Jim and Les have kept in touch....Sherrie said many of her friends and neighbors send their love and prayers.  I know I am not the first or only person to get the dreaded word from your doctor....."YOU HAVE BREAST CANCER AND IT IS IN YOUR LYMPH GLANDS".....But I have faith and many prayers to get me through this.
As you can see my perfect day is listed above.....

No comments: