Saturday, March 31, 2018

WONDEFUL APRIL........


The best way to start a new month!!!!
I feel I am just the richest person in town......These are the people that make my world go round....Pam's three children and their families are missing ....and Sherrie's son and wife......but it was a great group as Don and I witness the blessing of our second great-grandchild......A lot of water has passed under the bridge to get us both in the same picture with our three daughters and five of our 9 grandkids......It all started 62 years ago the 18th of April.......
Today was the start of LDS Conference and my favorite speech was the one about "forgiveness"......I can witness the good feeling that comes when you finally let go.....and forgive.
WELL.....MAYBE I AM JUST ONE STEP AWAY FROM BEING REALLY THE RICHEST PERSON .....ALL I NEED IS MONEY......

No comments: