Tuesday, January 31, 2017

REFRAMEING OLD AGE.......

SO LUCKY TO HAVE A CHOICE.........and you all know what a pair of granny panties would look like.......so beware.
"Good friends are like quilts.....they age with you, yet never lose their warmth."
To many people leave this world too soon before they understand the great freedom that comes with aging.
Whose business is it if I choose to read or play on the computer until four am and then sleep until noon.......or eat potato chips in bed........
Sure over the years my heart has been broken.......How can your heart not be broken when a spouse or child or dear friend walks out of your life.......or dies?    But broken hearts give us strength, under-standing and compassion.  I am blessed with grey hair and my youthful laughs are itched into deep grooves on my face.  So many have never  laughed and died before their hair could turn grey.......
As you get older it is easier to be positive....You care less what people think.....being old sets you free,......I like the person I have become.  I know I am not going to live forever but while I'm still here I will not waste time lamenting on what could have been or worrying about what will be.......
YOU NEVER KNOW HOW MUCH YOU WILL MISS SOMETHING UNTIL IT IS GONE
.......like for instance toilet paper........
Busy day...showered and washed my hair, started dish washer and emptied it, did a batch of laundry and made out my bills........WOW!


No comments: