Sunday, September 4, 2022

SEPTEMBER......

I guess my summer is gone......and Labor Day arrives tomorrow!  Spending a nice quiet holiday
at home....alone.  Yesterday I tended Panniers two dogs and they ran off to Wendover for the night.......the new puppy is cute but a handful.....just convinces me I am not up to dogs at 90......Been hanging out at home with our 102 degree temperature ever day....broke lots of records this summer for the heat.....
I did go over to Karrie's Friday and had lunch with her....and two great grandkids.....Lilly and Isla. They really are cute kids when you get to know them....and their parents are not around......
Sherrie finally got her pool in and said Olivia loves it......Brayden and Libby were setting up their tent in Sherrie's back yard to camp out for the night.....and enjoy the pool!......My idea of camping......close to a bathroom......

 

No comments: