Monday, July 18, 2022

GOD KNOWS.......

37 Years ago today......my X walks in and announces he has just filed for divorce......and was suing me for mental cruelty!
After 30 years of marriage......3 beautful daughters .......and two grand children......and 3 years till   retirement.....he is willing to give up so much for a grey headed catholic woman 4 years younger than me.
16 months later of fighting and hurt I walked away single with the twins to start a new chapter in my life....knowing we deserved better than him...and I guess God did too.
I bought a condo......the girls finished college......got married and gave me 9 wonderful grandchildren......I started traveling....and made it around the world......and never been happier....
I have thanked God many times for setting me free for the life I deserved.

 

No comments: