Sunday, December 6, 2020

DUCKS IN A ROW....

Just as you think your on top of things in your life......you get another black cloud.....I was so happy everyone was speaking to each other this year...then a blow up at Thanksgiving....but I think they are all speaking this week......and I am spending Christmas alone to keep peace on who I like best!!!!  Where are my nice row of ducks?  I don't even know if I still have any. I still hurt every where and things are an effort.....but one day at a time.  I wish this viris would get a vacination and let us live....we are almost afraid to go any where or have visitors. ....and the cold weather is no help. This is just a quiet Sunday...watched church on TV.  Mike called and is going to drop by this after noon....dinner then bed. Rob been sick all week.

 

No comments: